Cera Metallic Wax
Protect, seal and polish your plaster surfaces while adding a metallic sheen to the finish.
Our easily applied metallic wax is water resistant, forming a protective layer on the surface. Keeping out moisture and other impurities, this wax also contains a faux metallic tint that adds an extra sparkle to the final appearance.
Applied with a cloth or sponge in the same, simple way as Cera Clear Wax, it dries to an opaque finish. This finish can be buffed to a higher sheen, which accentuates the metallic effect. More than one metallic colour can be applied to a single surface to create unique effects that deliver exceptional possibilities for any interior.
Easy to Apply
W001 Translucent Purple
W002 Translucent Blue
W003 Translucent Silver
W004 Translucent Green
W005 Translucent Red
W008 Tuscany Gold
W009 K Gold
W010 Copper Gold
W011 Emerald Green
W012 Rose Gold
W013 Navy Blue
W014 Dark Grey
W015 Ruby Red
How to Use
- Can be apply with soft cloth, sponges or trowel, rub off excess wax.
- Initially applies to an opaque finish, but can be buffed with soft cloth to increase the sheen.
- Buff off access wax with cloth or polish machine.
- Two tone metallic wax can be apply to plaster wall to achieve multicolor design.
- Apply Macoavell Vellwax clear wax after 24 hours to seal and protect.
Approximately 24 hours depending on the kind of substrate and its absorption rate, in stable atmospheric conditions (T=25°C, UR=60%).