Providing the simple application of a ready mixed coating with the subtle, luxurious design of a subtly textured matte finish, VELLPLAS Matte Marmorino delivers high-quality, superb design and exceptional value in one.
Available in a range of colours, this easy to apply decorative plaster can produce endless shading, texture and patterning to suit any interior design. During installation, patterns and texture can be introduced, giving a unique look to any interior, with the matte finish giving a subtle and quality finish.
That flexibility during installation combined with the wide range of colours ensures that whatever the interior, whatever the overall design, VELLPLAS Matte Marmorino will blend perfectly with the overall vision.
Ideal for new buildings, refurbishments or upgrades, VELLPLAS Matt Marmorino is low odour, avoiding issues with existing occupants of any space, and provides a long-life, high-quality finish. Safe for use in any space, it features 0% VOC, it is formaldehyde free, and has both anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties for easy maintenance.
Easy to apply, great value and with endless versatility, VELLPLAS Matte Marmorino delivers a stunning finish for any interior space, offering exceptional quality, beautiful design and incredible value for any project.
Easy to Apply
VP01 Cement #1
VP02 Cement #3
VP03 Cement #6
VP07 Cadet Blue
VP11 Green Garden
VP14 Pearl Pink
VP15 Warm Beige
VP16 Sage Green
VP17 Pink Red
VP18 Bright Pink
How to Use
Stir contents before using.
- Apply the plaster with a flexible steel trowel, apply a thin coat of plaster while holding the trowel at a 15- to 30-degree angle.
- Spread the plaster with varying lengths and angles of strokes.
- Clean off the trowel from time to time to keep dried plaster from getting into your finish.
- Let the plaster dry thoroughly before applying the next coat.
- Apply thin layer of plaster, use overlapping long and short strokes.
- Cover the surface thoroughly, filling voids and removing high spots.
- Let the plaster dry for at least 24 hours before moving on to the finish treatment.
- Apply VELLWAX and buff off evenly will add durability to the surface.
Plaster only when surface and air temperatures are 50-90 °F (10-32 °C), wait 8 hours before recoating or 24 hours before applying MACOAVELL VELLWAX.
Vacuum or dust tiles to remove embedded dust. To maintain the sound absorbing qualities of the tile, do not use a primer. Apply plaster directly to the tiles. Test vinyl-coated tiles to ensure adhesion. Do not attempt to fill or clog acoustical perforations. “Blown-on” Soft-Fibered Ceilings: Caution! All water-based plaster will loosen or deteriorate a “blown-on” soft-fibered ceiling surface and make for a difficult repair. If you are not sure about your ceiling texture type, apply a small test area in a closet or other hidden spot. If deterioration occurs.